Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WILW


It's that time again! While everyone is wishing America a happy birthday, I'm wishing my daddy a happy 49th birthday! The poor man always had to combine his birthday party with the family barbeque so we always make a conscious effort to not include red, white, and blue with his birthday celebration. Happy Birthday Daddy(& America)!

On to What I'm Loving Wednesday..

I LOVE these canvases with your wedding vows on them. What a great daily reminder of the love you will always share with your spouse.

I have a thing for big picture canvases lately. This arrangement isn't too overwhelming for the room and I love how all the pictures are black & white.

If you've followed me for any length of time, you know my boyfriend is in the Navy. I have a new anchor obsession. It happens.

This girl has the right idea. I'm all about being comfy but not looking frumpy. This is a great combo of style & comfort.

I adore Mrs. Kelly Ginn & all her findings. She sent me a picture of the koozie with the sailboat earlier and I fell in love. Guess this will be next on my online shopping list.

I would've never thought of this on my own. Thank goodness for Pinterest. You can take a plain sweatshirt from WalMart and turn it into a wardrobe piece with just a small pocket in whatever fabric you choose!

This is one of the pictures that Kelly took last week during our blog friend meet up! I bought this at John's graduation & I haven't let it out of my sight since. Read more about our meet up here & check out Kelly's photography page here. She's so talented!


Last, but not least, I am obsessed with this outfit. This heat is killing all of us and this outfit is perfect! I love the color of the shorts & the lace on the top!

Thanks for reading, everyone! Happy 4th!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this entire post! Thank you for mentioning me and my photography :) I love those framed vows! Both mine and Jonh's are framed! I need to take my mustache down and hang those up!
    Also I want that cozy sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete