Friday, July 27, 2012

it's been a while..

This week has been terrible to say the least. Let me give you a little insight:
  • being yelled at from the moment I walk into work until I leave
  • my brand new(less than 30 days old) iPhone 4S stopped working so I had to buy a flip phone from Wal-Mart to use until I go to Apple this afternoon
  • I discovered my precious angel Bristol chewing on our dresser last night. Thank goodness it's black and I was able to make the shredded wood on the corner a little less noticeable with a Sharpie. She's also been chewing my desk chair at night so I threw that in the closet. I'm going to buy her a big bone today to divert her need to chew mommy & daddy's furniture.
  • Kelly (one of my besties that blogs over here) and I went on a big girl date on Tuesday and had by far the worst service EVER. Dear Chili's at Wolfchase, I'm never coming back. (I did enjoy the girl talk & TJ Maxx shopping though!)
On another note, there were some happy things this week:
  • John figured out how to work his iPad so we were able to FaceTime for a few days before my phone went crazy!
  • My amazing DVR recorded all of my shows while I was busy FaceTiming :]
  • I got my work schedule for this weekend and don't have to go in until 1 on Saturday(happy dance for sleeping in a little).
  • I read a story on my local news website about a Navy SEAL who passed away in combat & in his will he wrote that he wanted 100,000 people to donate a dollar to the Wounded Warrior Project. This touched my heart so I gave a donation in his honor.
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, sounds like rough times! Those are the worst, but I'm glad there were silver linings!

    Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that sounds like such a rough week! I'm so glad it's over for you! Thank you so much for following us! :)

    ReplyDelete