Friday, August 3, 2012

things you most likely don't know..

It's the first blog post in August(whoop whoop) and I've decided to jump on the bandwagon & tell you some things you probably don't know about me. Be warned..this list could get lengthy.

  1. I am a texture eater. If something looks or feels squishy or slimy, I'm not going anywhere near it.
  2. I absolutely can't stand cats. I will never own one. I hate how sneaky they are, how they can claw your eyeballs out in 2.5 seconds, and litter boxes. Gross.
  3. Building on #2, if I could own 100 dogs, I would. I'm slightly obsessed.
  4. I know it says in my About Me that I graduated from UT-Knoxville but that doesn't do it justice. I am a die hard Tennessee fan & alum. I love everything about that lovely campus. My dad asked me which college I wanted to go to when I was 7. I said Tennessee and it was never an option after that to go anywhere else.
  5. I drive a Jeep Liberty. My dream car is a 4 door white Jeep Wrangler. A girl can dream.
  6. I would do absolutely anything for my friends. They mean the world to me.
  7. I have 2 jobs, neither of which pertains to my hard earned degree. I am a Customer Service Representative for Cummins during the week and work at Colonial Country Club on the weekends. At least I get some good laughs at Colonial.
  8. I am obsessed a huge fan of Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan and Miranda Lambert. I love all kinds of music but country is definitely my favorite.
  9. I am in the process of learning to cook. John being gone makes it a lot less embarassing for me to completely mess up one of my hundreds of Pinterest recipes.
  10. I was born & raised in Memphis. I've never been shot or robbed or carjacked. It's not as ridiculous of a place as the media makes it out to be. Even though I've lived here my whole life(minus the 4 years in Knoxville), I went to Graceland for the first time in December. I guess I take a lot of the touristy things for granted. I should probably soak up everything in Memphis before John gets his duty station and we peace on outta here.
  11. I love getting new school supplies. Even though I am not in school anymore, you can bet I'll be at Target tonight pushing 5 year olds out of the way taking advantage of the tax free weekend in TN.
  12. I'm in the process of making my closet a little more sophisticated. That means no more items that can't be worn to at least one of my jobs. It's harder than it sounds. I love sweatshirts and yoga pants.
  13. I'm Catholic but I'm not super hardcore about it. I go on the major holidays and don't really get to go any other time because of work. I'm trying to do better.
  14. Since there was no way in heck I could leave it at 13, that brings me to my last fact. I have major OCD tendencies. No, I'm not one of those that has to turn the lights on & off a certain number of times or wash my hands until they're raw but I hate odd numbers and I have to have things organized a certain way. I would go into detail but that would take days.
Thanks for reading, y'all! I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit about me :]

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier today... Just wanted to say that I'm your newest follower and really looking forward to getting to know you better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha! Thanks for the follow. I'm happily following back.

    ReplyDelete