It's the first blog post in August(whoop whoop) and I've decided to jump on the bandwagon & tell you some things you probably don't know about me. Be warned..this list could get lengthy.
- I am a texture eater. If something looks or feels squishy or slimy, I'm not going anywhere near it.
- I absolutely can't stand cats. I will never own one. I hate how sneaky they are, how they can claw your eyeballs out in 2.5 seconds, and litter boxes. Gross.
- Building on #2, if I could own 100 dogs, I would. I'm slightly obsessed.
- I know it says in my About Me that I graduated from UT-Knoxville but that doesn't do it justice. I am a die hard Tennessee fan & alum. I love everything about that lovely campus. My dad asked me which college I wanted to go to when I was 7. I said Tennessee and it was never an option after that to go anywhere else.
- I drive a Jeep Liberty. My dream car is a 4 door white Jeep Wrangler. A girl can dream.
- I would do absolutely anything for my friends. They mean the world to me.
- I have 2 jobs, neither of which pertains to my hard earned degree. I am a Customer Service Representative for Cummins during the week and work at Colonial Country Club on the weekends. At least I get some good laughs at Colonial.
- I am
obsesseda huge fan of Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan and Miranda Lambert. I love all kinds of music but country is definitely my favorite.
- I am in the process of learning to cook. John being gone makes it a lot less embarassing for me to completely mess up one of my hundreds of Pinterest recipes.
- I was born & raised in Memphis. I've never been shot or robbed or carjacked. It's not as ridiculous of a place as the media makes it out to be. Even though I've lived here my whole life(minus the 4 years in Knoxville), I went to Graceland for the first time in December. I guess I take a lot of the touristy things for granted. I should probably soak up everything in Memphis before John gets his duty station and we peace on outta here.
- I love getting new school supplies. Even though I am not in school anymore, you can bet I'll be at Target tonight
pushing 5 year olds out of the waytaking advantage of the tax free weekend in TN.
- I'm in the process of making my closet a little more sophisticated. That means no more items that can't be worn to at least one of my jobs. It's harder than it sounds. I love sweatshirts and yoga pants.
- I'm Catholic but I'm not super hardcore about it. I go on the major holidays and don't really get to go any other time because of work. I'm trying to do better.
- Since there was no way in heck I could leave it at 13, that brings me to my last fact. I have major OCD tendencies. No, I'm not one of those that has to turn the lights on & off a certain number of times or wash my hands until they're raw but I hate odd numbers and I have to have things organized a certain way. I would go into detail but that would take days.
Thanks for reading, y'all! I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit about me :]