Monday, August 27, 2012

I'd like to thank the Academy..

Okay, that was a tad much haha
 
Morgan from Stars, Stripes, and a Military Life nominated me for my first blog award, the Liebster Award!
 
 
To accept this award you must follow these simple rules:
1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you MUST create a set of 11 new questions for the 11 people you tag.
3. Choose 11 bloggers
5. Absolutely no tag backs.
6. The bloggers have to have less than 200 followers.
7. Go inform you nominated them for the award.
 
Eleven things about me:
1. I am obsessed with school supplies. I am no longer in school which means no more of those for me, right? Wrong. I was definitely at Target fighting the mothers for my chevron notebook, cheap pens, and folders. I found uses for them at work :]
2. I have a precious little boxer/lab mix named Bristol. She's one of my best friends & I love her dearly.
3. I am a Sigma Kappa alum. Shoutout to all my Greek people!
4. I was born & raised in Memphis, TN.
5. I met the love of my life when I was 15. He's the most amazing person on the planet(I am a little biased).
6. I have a caffeine addiction. You know it's an addiction when you can drink a bottle of Diet Coke right before you go to bed or drink 2 Red Bulls at work & still be falling asleep.
7. One of my biggest dreams is to go to Italy. I wanted to study abroad there but that never really panned out. I hope to get there someday soon.
8. I love to read. My mom got me a Nook for my college graduation & it is full of books that I've read in the past year and a half.
9. I know more about football than most boys. Don't challenge me.
10. I danced for most of my life & I miss it every single day.
11. I have 3 tattoos. I don't plan on getting any more but if the mood hits me, you never know.
 

Morgan's Questions
1. What is your favorite food?
sushi! John hates it so I have to get it when he's not around :]
2. If you could spend the rest of your life in one city, where would it be?
Savannah, GA. It's BEAUTIFUL & has all the charm of a small, southern city.
3. What's your favorite Starbucks bev?
Venti Non-Fat White Chocolate Mocha
4. Do you use Instagram, if so what's your username?
samanthanicole1003 <--follow me!
5. If you had to choose one type of cuisine to eat for the rest of your life, what type of cuisine would it be?
It would probably be Chinese or Italian because there are so many different varieties!
6. What's your favorite quote?
"The Lord will fight for you. you need only be still." Exodus 14:14
7. What's your favorite past time?
Dancing!
8. What's your favorite movie?
That's a tough one. I love so many. I would have to go with The Notebook or Beauty & the Beast.
9. What's your favorite flavor jelly bean?
Cherry Starburst
10. What's your favorite candy?
It's a tie. Reese's or Hershey's Special Dark
11. What's your most prized possession? 
Would it be weird to consider my dog a possession? If not, I pick Bristol :] If so, my necklace that John gave me for Christmas.
 
I tag:
4. Laurie at The Rookie Wife
5. Melissa at 53Blonde
6. Laura at Loving Life in Love
7. Sara at You.And.Me.Are.We.
9. Krista at Crescendo
10. Sadie at indecisive
 
My Questions
1. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
2. If you could only live for 24 more hours, what would you do?
3. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
4. Nail polish or lip gloss?
5. What genre is your favorite type of music?
6. Where are you located?
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
8. If you could pick 3 words to describe yourself, what would they be?
9. What is your favorite color to wear?
10. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
11. What is your favorite part about blogging?

Have a fabulous monday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first blog award!!!

    Loved this post! Surveys like this are the best!!

    ReplyDelete