Monday, September 10, 2012

hello, fall. i've been waiting on you.

Today is full of random thoughts. My head is completely spinning so I thought I'd share :]

1. I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to visit John in CT on August 31 for Labor Day weekend and he asked me to marry him..at 4 in the morning on Saturday..no makeup..pajamas..watching tv. It was the most perfect proposal ever. No frills or fancy food. Just us. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
2. Building on #1, we're getting married the end of November/early December. We're not sure when he'll be graduating from A School yet. We're just going to go to the courthouse and have a party/reception after :]
3. Work is stressing me out. It's always something at this place. In the 10 months I've been here, I've been handed responsibility after responsibility and it can be a bit overwhelming.
4. My little Bristol is perfect as usual. She has really become clingy to me and she's starting to get separation anxiety. I bought her a Thundershirt originally for her fear of thunder but it also helps with anxiety. I don't know how it works but it sure calms her down. I would highly recommend it.
5. Can we take a sec to talk about this gorgeous weather?? Fall is my favorite season by far. My Vols are playing some great football, Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back, my apartment is full of almond biscotti and pumpkin patch candles, and I can turn off the air and open the windows. It's amazing. I can't wait for the leaves to start changing.
6. My air compressor in my car went out for the second time in 3 years. My daddy was definitely not happy but thankfully it was not my fault. $860 later, my air conditioning works again :] Thanks, Daddy!

Have a great week everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats again! Speaking of fall check out our fall fashion week link up and tell us about your fall fashions this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on the engagement!! How exciting!! Plus, you're doing it so soon that's super exciting! Yay for another Vols win last weekend!

    ReplyDelete