Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm back for What I'm Loving Wednesday! yayyy!

This quote by Mother Teresa, my idol. I wish I could do half as much good as she did in her long life.

Planning my future wedding. It's become a problem. I should probably delete my Pinterest account. This flower girl is the definition of adorable.

Vanilla Starbucks DoubleShot Energy=LOVE.


Oatmeal Squares cereal is the BEST cereal I've ever had. Seriously. You should try it.

I've shared my love for Luke Bryan before but Kip Moore is in the running. I listen to this on repeat.

And last but not least, my go-to song for when I'm missing John. We saw Brantley Gilbert & Eric Church in Jonesboro and it was AMAZING. I love this song on the CD but he sounded great doing it live.

That just about sums up WILW :] Hope everyone has a fabulous day. In the words of Ellen, "Be kind to one another."

2 comments:

  1. love love love that flower girl. Her dress looks like a mini version of my wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete