Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday

1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, check my phone and take Bristol outside

2.   I can hardly wait for  June 15. Can it get here quicker please? I need a hug & a kiss from my sweet boy. 

3.  The quickest way to my heart is letting me control the TV  because sometimes I don't want to watch wrestling hahaha.

4. A little known fact about me is that I let other people's opinions form my own a little too often. I am learning slowly but surely how to ignore what others say & accept what I think whether it is PC or not. 

5. The best part about my job is the pay. I really don't like my actual job but the pay keeps me here. It's a sad world we live in where we have to do something we don't like just to be able to pay bills. 

6. Something I just couldn't live without is my puppy. She takes up all my free time since John left and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is sew. I really want to learn how.





No comments:

Post a Comment