Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Time Travel Tuesday

Today I'm linking up with Britt @ The Magnolia Pair for Time Travel Tuesday!


This time last year, I was finishing up my last spring semester at UT-Knoxville and preparing for graduation. I was soaking up all the time I had left with my amazing sisters/best friends. There is so much going on in the spring on campus from philanthropy events to SGA campaigns to making sure you get at least a C in all your classes so you can graduate(haha).


Bruce Pearl had just been fired from coaching our men's basketball team. Reporters were EVERYWHERE on campus. It was nearly impossible to get to class with all the traffic and people shoving microphones in your face.

I had just gotten back from Spring Break in Key West, FL. It was GORGEOUS to say the least. St. Patrick's day was insane down there. I'm talking naked people painted green, homeless guy dressed as Spiderman..you get the picture.

I'm excited to continue this link up for the next however many Tuesdays :]

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! You are awesome! And sounds like we were in the same boat :) Glad we are all graduated and done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here wishing I could post that I've graduated! Stupid UofM =]

    ReplyDelete