Friday, June 8, 2012

It's official! I'm a Navy girlfriend :]

I know I said I would post as soon as I got the call but I was so overwhelmed that it never even crossed my mind. I got to talk to John for 27 minutes :] He always asks me what I'm doing and wants to talk about me but I want to talk about him. Yesterday he was completely different. I could barely get a word in during all his chatter. He was completely exhausted after being up since 2am Wednesday morning. He said Battlestations was fun but tiring, which I expected. I knew he would like the hands on stuff a lot more than learning in a classroom. That's how he's always been.

They got to go to the NEX and get candy and a drink so naturally, he chose sour gummy octopuses and an energy drink.

I told him how Bristol whines whenever I ask her where Daddy is. I told him I've been using the iPad I got him and that I was going to have a hard time giving it back and he said, "No. It's mines." I guess I'll be giving it up haha

Well I guess that's all for now. I'm so proud of him I could scream! I wish my parents understood what an accomplishment this is but oh well. Maybe one day they'll be supportive.

Have a great weekend everyone!

(I like this because it said "when you're 15" which is when I met John :] )

No comments:

Post a Comment