Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Windy City..Here I Come

Hi everyone! I'm getting super excited as we are in single digits now until John's graduation! I know I sound like a broken record with this continuous countdown but this boy is my life. 9 DAYS :]

Anyways, I won't go on about all the drama that surrounds this trip(not with him, but his parents). I wanted to ask any of you that have been to Chicago recently for some ideas on fun things to do! He said he wants to go to a nice restaurant in the city so I definitely need ideas there, since I haven't been since I was 11. I really want to go to a Cubs game(they're playing the Red Sox..ahh!) but his mom already shut that down. I know he's not going to want to go shopping, which is what she wants to do so any ideas would be helpful :]

I'm not trying to put together an itinerary or anything but I know he'll ask me for options so I need to be prepared for that!

I hope y'all are having terrific Tuesdays!
^^^^where I'll be in 9 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment